Saturday, April 7, 2012

Passage Narration Analysis


I said to old man, “What are you doing?” “I am watching the boys swimming in the pond,” he said. “How happy they are! May Allah bless them.” “Let me sit by you and enjoy the scene.” I said.(Avwg e„ׇjvKwU‡K ejjvg, ÒZzwg wK Ki‡Qv?Ó ÒAvwg evjK‡`i b`x‡Z mvZvi KvUv†`LwQ|Ó‡m ejj| ÒZviv wK myLx!ÓAvj­vn Zv‡`i g½j Ki“Y|Avgv‡K †Zvgvi cv‡k¦© em‡Z `vI Ges `„k¨wU Dc‡fvM Ki‡Z `vI|Ó Avwg ejjvg|)
                                                          we‡k­lYt
GUv `y R‡bi g‡a¨Kvi msjvc| GKRb e„ׇjvK Ges Avwg|GLvbKvi  evK¨¸wj n‡jvt
What are you doing now?
Interrogative sentence
I am watching the boys swimming in the pond.
Assertive sentence
How happy they are!
Exclamatory sentence
May Allah bless them
Optative sentence
Let me sit by you and enjoy the scene.
Imperative sentence
GLv‡b 1g evK¨ cÖkœKZ©v Avwg Ges Avgvi evK¨wU Interrogative sentence ,wØZxq ev‡K¨wU DËi`vZvi Avi wZwb n‡”Qb GKRb e„&ׇjvK Ges evK¨wU Assertive sentence   G Av‡Q|Z…Zxq evK¨wU wUI e„ׇjvKwUi Ges evK¨wU Exclamatory sentence G Av‡Q| PZz_© evK¨wU I e„ׇjvKwUi Ges evK¨wU Optative sentence G Av‡Q| 5g evK¨wU Avgvi  Ges evK¨wU Imperative sentence G Av‡Q| Gevi Avgiv Gme evK¨  ‡K av‡c av‡c Ki‡ev
1g evK¨t Direct Speech: I said to old man, “What are you doing?”
 [Reported speech Gi Aš—M©Z Interrogative sentence wU hw`  what ×viv m~wPZ nq, †m †¶‡Î  ‡mLv‡b Dc‡iv³  Interrogative word B e¨eüZ nq|]
Structure: Subject+ asked +object + wh+ Reported speech Gi Subject +verb+ evwK Ask   
Indirect Speech: I asked the old man what he was doing.
2q evK¨t       Direct Speech: “I am watching the boys swimming in the pond,” he said.
Structure: Subject+ replied  +that +Reported speech Gi Subject +verb+ evwK Ask + 
Indirect Speech: He replied that he was watching the boys swimming in the pond.
3q evK¨t he said. “How happy they are!
Subject +exclaimed+that +reported speech Gi sub +verb (past form) +very +adj.+   --
Indirect Speech: He also exclaimed that they were very happy.
4_© evK¨t  Direct : He said. “May Allah bless them.”
Subject+ again +Prayed(Avj­vni bvg _vK‡j)+that  +reported speech Gi  subject +might+ reported speech  + evwK Ask|  
Indirect Speech: He again prayed that Allah might bless them.
5g evK¨t Direct : “Let me sit by you and enjoy the scene.” I said
Let  Øviv ïi“ AbygwZ †evSv‡j A_©vr letGi ci  us bv _vK‡j t
Structure : Subject +told+ object +to + +reported speech Gi  verb + evwK Ask|
Indirect Speech: I told the old man to let me sit by him and enjoy the scene.
Answer: I asked the old man what he was doing. He replied that he was watching the boys swimming in the pond. He also exclaimed that they were very happy. He again prayed that Allah might bless them. I requested the old man to let me sit by him and enjoy the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...