Sunday, April 29, 2012

My mother for Primary Education

My mother

My mother is a person who carried me in her womb  for ten months up to before my birth. Her name is Arifa Rahman- she is 40  years old. She is a housewife. She cooks our food. She washers clothes and keeps our house clean. She looks after our family. She also takes care of our health and studies. She looks after my grandparents as well. She does all household work. On the whole, she is the heart of our family. She is not only mother but also friend. When I am ill, she feels very unhappy. She is a pious, honest, sincere, friendly helpful, kind and punctual lady. Sometimes she goes to the market and visits relatives. She helps the poor and sick people. In the evening, she watches TV. She remains busy the whole weak. On holidays she cooks special dishes (food) for us and spends her free time with us. I cann't think (imagine) any happiness of our family without my mother. There is none else like my sweet mother in the world. I love my mother very much.

My Pet Bird

The bird which lives in a cage as pet is a pet bird. I have a pet bird. It is Maina. I call it Dolly. Its feathers are black and beak is yellow. It can talk. I always talk a lot with it. It calls me by my name. It likes to have food with me. It likes my presence for all time. When I go out, it becomes sad. It likes me most. Everybody of my family likes it as well. Sometimes it sings very sweetly. It is very beautiful to look at. I always take care of it. I am very fond of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...