Saturday, April 21, 2012

Letter for Primary Completion Examination



A letter to your friend inviting him to join a picnic.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
Dear Hasan
My best love to you. I am to inform  a good news to you. You will be glad to know that a picnic will be held on Monday next. We are ten numbers including you. We have selected the place at Gazipur National Park. We shall go there by bus. Please bring your camera with you. We hope that this picnic will be much pleasing.
I invite you on behalf of all join the same on the appointed day.
Your loving friend.
Sagor.

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

A letter to your friend describing the house you live in.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
Dear Hasan
At first take my love. I think you are well with the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well with His grace. You wanted to know about the type of my living house. So I am giving a short description of it. My house is in a village of Magura district. We have a big house with brick built walls and tin roof. It has six bed rooms, four small rooms and a beautiful guest room. My parents live in the big room and I sleep in a small one. We have a separate kitchen. There is a tube-well near the kitchen. There is a vegetable garden in front of my house.
No more today. More when we meet again. Please give my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend.
Sagor.
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend telling him about you how you have spend the summer vacation.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear sagor.
I have received your letter. I am very glad to know that you are well. You wanted to know how I spent my last summer vacation. I have spent a week at Cox’s Bazer in the residence of my cousin’s. I used to walk by the sea-shore. The beautiful scenery of the sea acted upon me. I had a great fun bathing and walking. I also enjoyed eating mangoes and Jackfruits to my heart’s content. I passed some days there with pleasure.
No more today. My best regards to your parents.
Your loving friend.
Hasan
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*





Write a letter to your friend describing your school.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Hasan
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about my school. Now I am going to tell you about my school. The name of my School is Binodpur B.k. High School. It stands by a river. It is a very old school. It was set up in 1904.There are two thousand students in our school. We have fifty teachers. All the teachers are well-educated. They teach with love and affection. The result of our school is always good. It is an ideal school. I am proud of my school. Write to me about yours.
I am well. My best wishes to you.
Your loving friend.
Sagor
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend inviting him/her to your birthday party.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2007


My dear Nusrat,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You will be glad to know that I am going to be a girl/boy of twelve on Monday next. My parents will arrange a birthday party for this purpose. I invite you to join my birthday party. Please come with your younger brother. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2007


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my sister will be held on Sunday next. All of my friends will attend the marriage ceremony. I would request you to come to our house at least three days earlier. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman


* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*




Write a letter to your friend about your family.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006

My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I am very glad to receive your letter. You are interested to know about my family. My family is a happy middle class family consisting of five members; father, mother, sister, brother and myself. I am the second child of my family. My father is a school teacher and My mother does the household work herself .We have a strong family tie.
No more today. I am waiting for your kind reply. Please write to me about your family.
Yours ever,

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend about annual sports day of your school.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2007

My dear Nusrat

Your letter is just to hand. You have wanted to know about the annual sports of our school. The annual sports of our school came to an end yesterday. I am writing about it.
The District Education officer was the chief guest. He hoisted the national flag with the national anthem. Many students took part in various games. Main items of sports were high jump, long jump, races and discus throwing. Mannan of our class won the championship.
After the end of the function, the chief guest distributed the prizes. It was really a day of great joy for us.
No more today. With best wishes for your bright future.
Yours ever,

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend describing your hobby.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor
Your letter is just to hand. You have wanted to know about my hobby. Today I am writing to you about my hobby. My hobby is gardening. My garden is in front of my reading room. I work in my garden in the morning and evening. I make the soil loose with a spade and weed out the grass. I water the garden regularly and nurse the plant with care. There are many flowers in my garden. Among them the roses, the sunflowers, the marigold and champa are most prominent. My garden is of a source of pleasure to me. I feel happy when the flowers bloom and I can give more attention to my studies.
No more today. Waiting to hear from you soon. Think you are well by the grace of Allah.
Yours ever,
Nawsin Rahman

 


 



Write a letter to your friend to attend you birthday

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006

My dear Nusrat
Take my cordial love. I hope that you all are well by the grace of  Allah. I am fine with my family. You know the 30th September is my birthday. We are going to celebrate the birthday with my friends. As you are also one of my best friends. So no occasion can be joyful without you. I would like to request you to make a point that you will come by 25th September. I can not but stop here today. Convey my regards to your parents and affection to the younger.
 No more today. More when we shall meet each other.
Yours truly,

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your father telling him how you have prepared for the coming primary Scholarship examination.
Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur,Magura.
Agust23,2007
My dear Father
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Almighty Allah. A sweet note from you has just anchored to the shore of my heart. You wanted to know about my preparation for the Scholarship examination. So this is to inform you that I have taken a good preparation for the examination. I hope to do well in all the subjects. There was a little problem with English. But now I have got confidence on this subject. Give me your blessings.
I am well. Please give me your regards to mother and love to my sweet little sister. I seek your blessings for my success.
Your affectionate daughter
Nawsin Rahman
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to friend about your village.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor
Hope you are well. I am also well. I am giving a short description about my village. My village is a big one. It is by the side of river. The natural scenery of the village is very charming. There is a high school, two primary schools and a market in our village. My village have many flower gardens. The villagers love one another. They live in peace. I am happy for my village.
No more today. More when we meet.
Your loving friend.
Hasan.
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

 





A letter to you younger brother congratulating him on succeeded in the primary scholarship examination.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Hasan
Your letter of the 15th instant is to hand. I am very glad to know that you have succeeded in the primary scholarship Examination. I offer my heartfelt congratulation on your brilliant success. It is really a thing of great pleasure. We all here are proud of your result. Your glorious results have really made me glad beyond measure.
No more today. Hope you are all well. Tender my best compliments to parents and love to the younger. I am well.
Wishing you the best to luck.
Your brother,
Sagor
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your elder brother telling him how you are studying for the scholarship examination.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear brother
I received your letter in time. You wanted to know the progress for the ensuring Scholarship Examination. You will be glad to know that I have studied all my subjects very carefully. I shall be able to secure about 90% marks in Mathematics and 80 % marks in English, Bengali and Social Science.Our headmaster takes up special classes every morning. It has helped me a lot.
Convey my best compliments to Mum and Dad.With love to you and others.
Yours affectionately,
Sagor
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to you father about your preparation for Scholarship Examination.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear father.
I am very glad to receive your letter. You have wished to know about my preparation for the scholarship examination. I have been studying attentively and learning the answers of all the possible questions. I hope that I shall do well in the examination. I do not spend even a minute for nothing. I have finished preparing all the subjects. Now I am revising them again and again. Pray to Allah for my success.
Convey my salam to mother and love to the youngers.
Yours affectionately,
Hasan.
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*






A letter to your friend about your visit to a Zoo.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Hasan
Your letter is to hand. Thank you so much for your nice letter. Here is a good news for you. I went to visit a zoo last week with my parents. I was surprised to see so many animals at a time at a same place. I saw the wild animals like tiger, lion, bear, elephant etc. They are kept in strong iron cage. The monkeys looked very strange. I fed them a few peanuts. Really it was very funny to visit the Zoo. There is a lot to learn at the Zoo.
With best wishes. No more today. I am fine. Write to me soon.
Your loving friend.
Sagor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Write a letter to your pen friend describing your country.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor
Hope you are well. I am also well. I am giving a short description about my country. Bangladesh is my country. It is small but independent. It became independent in 1971.It’s area is 1,47,500 squre kilometers. A lot of people live here. It has many big rivers. Our land is very fertile. The farmers grow a lot of crops here. We also grow many fruits. Jackfruit is our national fruit. The water lily is our national flower. Our mother language is Bangla.
No more today. Write to me about your country very soon.
Your friend,
Hasan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend about your visit to a book fair.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor
Hope you are well. I am also well. I am giving a short description about a book fair I have visited recently. A village fair is an occasional gathering. It sits an open space either under a large tree or on the bank of a river. It generally helds on the first day of the Bengali new year. It is a good way of selling and showing the local goods. Dolls, ornaments and many other things are sold here. A village fair has many types of attractions. This is also a place of amusement. It is a part of our culture and tradition. No more today. More when we meet.
Your loving friend.
Hasan
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*










A letter to your friend about pet animal.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor
Hope you are well. I am also well. I am giving a short description about my pet animal. The cat is my favorite pet. It’s body is covered with soft silky hair. It has soft paws with sharp claws. It loves milk. It hunts and kills mice and rats. It has a round head, two ears, four legs and a long tail. It has sharp eyes. It can see well in the dark. It mews and can climb a tree well. It looks like a tiger. Every member of our family likes her and called her Pushi. More when we meet.
Please write to me soon.
Your friend
Hasan
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend describing about your visit to the Mohakhali Flyover.
552  North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2007
My dear Sagor,
I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are all well. I am also fine. Today I am going to write you about my visit the Mohakhali flyover.
Last evening I went to Mohakhali with my father to see the Mohakhali flyover, which was opened yesterday for public transport. It looks like a bridge over the road. I could not imagine that such a thing would be built in our country. In the evening light it displayed a wonderful scene. Hundreds of vehicles were playing over the flyover. A Chinese company constructed the flyover.
Let me stop here. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to all.
Your loving friend.
Hasan
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend describing your aim in life.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006

My dear Nusrat
At first take my cordial love from my anchor of my heart. Your letter is just to hand. You wanted to know about my aim in life. Today I am glad to tell you about my aim in life. My aim in life is very simple. I wish to be a teacher. A teacher’s job is not high but it is interesting. He can lead life of honesty and dignity. He shapes the future nation. Leaders, lawyers, Engineers and doctors are created in his hand. This is his power and this is his pride. I shall have enough of learning and training to be a successful teacher. This is in short the aim of my life. Please write to me about your ambition in life.  With love to you.
Your ever,

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rtthgvfgcgvgvjhjkjklkljkhgfgfddsereytuiojkhbtgnesihytonwiohtqy3oihyrveyhngevyhefutknyevfhyvuoyheovrtlnhrufbuesrvtohiesyvroiu3yoty8hvnbu3oq4 iy3i4r3iyv7rh3oyr7ih34m3 rvoryb2u4rhi3y5vc2nh4o r3uoyr394uvy5 3ouyt397m vw973t4r5973t r739497c wr73y 79rc3t79r973 c739tr593t r3979 rc246t94 6r9734 7t39y v3oyt3v0tb oty308t35o8u 3ovt y uy3uvy rv39vro7y3 t3y 86yo8ry3v794ry38royv nvypriw fv3ryh83yr v3h5y3 tyrjht3o vjehglkv nlg/kf gvrngv envte;t vg;/ev/; tv;ekthg;vejg;ejg;e gv3hrtv;3 ervgh3 tvt vh ht/e vehg el vt;kejr tvhsvt.ejvtleijgvn; e.

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...