Sunday, April 29, 2012

Letter for Primarary Edcation completion Exam

Suppose you are Liton/Lipi. Your friend is Sovon/ Swarna who wants to know about your pet bird. Now write a letter to your friend describing your pet bird.

241/A, Moghabazar, Dhaka-1217

Date : 10 April, 2012.



Dear Sovon/ Swarna,

At first take my love. Hope that you are all well by the grace of almighty Allah. I am so so.

I got your letter yesterday and became very happy. I could know everything to read your letter. In your letter you have wanted to know about my pet bird. Now I am going to tell your about it. You know that the bird which lives in the cage is a pet bird. But the birds are not happy in the cages. They like to live in trees and want to fly freely. Nevertheless (Z^vwc), I have a pet bird. It is Maina. I call it Dolly. My father collected it for me from our village. Its feathers are black and beak is yellow. It can talk. Its voice is very sweet. I always talk a lot with it. It calls me by name. It likes to have food with me.

Sometimes it sings very sweetly. When I go out, it becomes very sad. It is very beautiful, to look at. Every member of our family likes it so much. I always take care of it. It is very dear to me. If you have an option to visit our house, please visit and enjoy the total beauty of my pet bird Maina (Dolly). No more today.

Tender (Give/Convey) my salam to the seniors and love to the juniors.



Yours ever,

Liton/ Lipi

Suppose you are Luna/Liton. Your friend is Lima/Limon who lives in a foreign country. He/She wants to know about your country- Bangladesh. Now write a letter to your friend describing your country. 10



Moghbazar, Dhaka

Date : 22 January, 2012



Dear Lima/ Limon

At first take my love. Hope that you are all well by the grace of almighty Allah. I am fine .

I got your letter yesterday. I have become very happy to get it. In your letter you have wanted to about my country. Now I am going to write about it. You know that the name of my country is Bangladesh. It became independent in 1971. Its land area is 1,47,570 square kilometres. It is a small country but it has a large population. There are about 140 million people live here. It is mainly an agricultural country. Rice, Jute, Sugar-cane and tea grow here well. Many kinds of fruits also grow here. There are many rivers in our country. The Padma, The Meghna and The Jamuna are the biggest of them. We have many interesting places. Cox's Bazar, Rangamati and Sundarbans are the most attractive places.

The world famous Royal Bengal Tiger lives in the Sundarbans. Cox's Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. It is a peaceful country. We, people of different communities live here in peace. There is no country else like ours. You are invited to visit our country. No more today.

Pass my regards to the seniors and love to the juniors.

Yours ever,

Luna/Liton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...