Saturday, April 14, 2012

Letter for JSC Examination


Write a letter to your friend describing/telling/narrating/experiencing /tell how/…about—(cÖkœc‡Î D‡j­wLZ welq)

Sarif Ahsan
552/1 utter Ibrahimpur Dhaka cantt.-1206
10.11.2011

My dear Friend/Father/ (eÜzi bvg/PvPvZ fvB/†evbi bvg )
At the beginning (ïi“‡ZB) of the letter take my profound (myMfxi) love and best wishes (ï‡f”Qv) from the core (AšÍt¯’j) of my heart. A sweet letter from you has just anchored to the shore(Zxi) of my heart. Thank you for your letter. I am quiet well. I hope you are also hale (my¯’) and hearty (mej) by the grace (ing‡Z) of Almighty (me©kw³gvb) Allah. I am glad (Lywk)/shocked (gg©vnZ) to tell you a few lines about –(‡h welq wb‡q cix¶vq Avm‡e Zvi bvg)
 GLv‡b c‡Îi g~j Ask/K_v/cÖavb As‡ki K_v¸‡jv Kgc‡¶ 6/7 jvBb wjL‡Z n‡e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)
No more today. Wishing you a sound health, peaceful mind and all the best of luck.  Keep well and write to me. Have a nice time. Hopping to hear from you soon
Your loving  (eÜz/†Q‡j/Kb¨v/fvB/†evb)
------------------------------
* Draw an envelop and write full addresses of the writer and receiver.*

                                        (wb‡P ïaygvÎ wPwVi g~j Ask †`Iqv nj)
1.    Write a letter to you friend telling him the benefit(DcKvixZv) of reading newspaper.
A newspaper is a store (fvÛvi) house of knowledge. It is a mirror (Avqbv) of the current (mv¤cÖwZK) world. By reading newspaper we can enrich (mg„×) our knowledge (Ávb) on various fields(wewfbœ †¶‡Î). By reading newspaper we can learn the current information (Z_¨) on science, education, literature (mvwnZ¨), agriculture, sports and games, arts and culture(K…wó-ms¯‹…wZ). Every student and every educated (wkw¶Z) person should read newspaper.

2.    Write a letter to your friend about the importance (¸iZ¡) of learning English.
English is an international (AvšÍ©RvwZK) language. We cannot (cvwibv) communicate (‡hvMv‡hvM) with the other corner (Ab¨cÖvšÍ) of the world without (Qvov) English. All international seminars and discussions (Av‡jvPbv Abyôvb) are held (AbywôZ) in English. Books on higher education (D”Pwk¶v) are written (wjwLZ) in English. To be (n‡Z) a doctor, a good teacher, a good tourist, one must (Aek¨B) have (_vK‡Z nq) a good (fvj) knowledge(Ávb) in English. So I am telling you to learn (‡kL) English to make life successful (mvdj¨gq Rxeb).



3.    Write a letter to your friend telling him about my aim in life.
Teaching is a noble (gnr) profession (‡ckv). My aim is to be a teacher. I want to be a teacher of my village school. The students of my village school do not get standard (DbœZgv‡bi) education (wk¶v). After completing (‡kl K‡i) SSC I will admit (fwZ©) myself into a famous (weL¨vZ) university. From there I will complete (m¤ú~Y©) all necessary (cÖ‡qvRbxq) degrees. Then I will join (‡hvM`vb) in my village school. A teacher can lead (cwiPvjbv Kiv) an honest life (mrRxeb).

4.    Write a letter to your friend describing (eb©bv) your hostel life (QvÎvevm Rxeb).
Our school hostel is a two-storeyed (`yB Zjvwewkó) building (feb) in our school compound (cÖv½b). A strict (K‡Vvi) discipline (k„•Ljv) is maintained (wbqwš¿Z) in every (cÖ‡Z¨K) sphere (‡¶‡Î) of hostel life. The hostel in charge looks after the academic (wk¶vmsµvšÍ) affairs (w`K/welqvejx) of the hostel. He loves me very much. Other student’s of the hostel are very friendly (eÜzcivqb) and co-operative (mn‡hvMxc~Y© g‡bvfve). The meals are pure and good. After all, my hostel life is very interesting (gRvi) to me.

5.    Write a letter to your friend advising (Dc‡`k) to him be serious (&AvšÍwiK) about his studies.
I am greatly (gvivZ¡Kfv‡e) heart (gg©vnZ) to know(‡R‡b) that you are not regular(wbqwgZ) in your studies. I am informed (Rvbv‡bv n‡q‡Q) that you are mixing (‡gjv‡gkv) with bad boys. It has broken (‡f‡½‡Q) my heart (Avgvi ü`q). You know that our economic (A_©‰bwZK) condition (Ae¯’v) is not good. You are our hope. You should not hurt (gg©vnZ) us this way. You should use your time properly (mwVKfv‡e). You should be regular in your studies. I hope that you must follow (Abymib) my advice.

6.    Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the Junior School Certificate Examination.
You wanted to know the progress (DbœwZ) for the ensuring (Avmbœ) Junior School Certificate Examination. You will be glad (Lywk) to know that I have studied all my subjects very carefully(hZœmnKv‡i). I shall be able to secure (b¤^i AR©b) about 90% marks in Mathematics and 80 % marks in English, Bengali and Social Science. Our headmaster takes up special (we‡kl) classes every morning. It has helped me a lot. Do pray that I can keep your heads(gv_v) high(D”P) by the grace (ing‡Z) of Allah.

7.    Write a letter to your friend/cousin congratulating him/her brilliant success in the J.S.C examination.
I came to know by your letter that you have passed the J. S. C examination with G.P.A-5:00. I congratulate (Awfb›`b) you on your brilliant (‡MŠiegq) success. In fact, this brilliant result is a matter of pride and joy for us. This success now brings (wb‡q Avmv) golden opportunities (my‡hvM) for you to rise in life. I am sure that you will do still better in your future examination.



8.    Write a letter to your friend describing him/her about your village.
My village is a big one. It is by the side of a river. The natural scenery(cÖvK…wZK `„k¨) of the village is very charming (g‡bvg»yKi). There is a high school, two primary schools and a market in our village. My village has many flower gardens. The villagers (MÖvgevmxiv) love one another (G‡K Ac‡i). They live in peace (kvwšÍ‡Z). I am happy for my village.

9.    Write a letter to your friend describing the prize giving ceremony of your school.
Every year our school holds (AbywôZ) a grand (RvKRgKfv‡e) prize giving ceremony. The last ceremony was held(AbywôZ) on Friday last. The school buildings(we`¨vjq feb) were decorated (mvRv‡bv) nicely (my›`ifv‡e). The D.C was the chief (cÖavb) guest (AwZw_) of the function (Abyôvb). The function started (ïi“ nIqv) at 10 am with our national (RvZxq) anthem (msMxZ). Then the chief guest(cÖavb AwZw_) gave away (weZiY Kiv) prizes among (g‡a¨) the winners (weRqx‡`i).

10.Write a letter to your father informing (Rvbv‡bv) him the result of your annual examination and requesting (Aby‡iva) him to send (cvVv‡bv) you some money in order to buy new books and school uniform (¯‹zj †cvkvK).
The result of my annual exam published (cÖKvwkZ) yesterday. I have stood first in the examination. Our class will be started January10, 2012. I will have to buy some new books and school uniform (¯‹zj †Wªm) .I will also have to buy a new shirt. Now I need 2200 Tk. So you are requested to send me the money as soon as possible.

11.Write a letter to your friend inviting (`vIqvZ) him to the marriage ceremony of your
      elder (eo) brother/sister.
You will be glad to know that the marriage (weevn) ceremony (Abyôvb) of my elder (eo) sister/sister will be held (AbywôZ) on Sunday next. All of my friends will attend (Dcw¯’Z) the marriage (weevn) ceremony (Abyôvb). I would request you to come to our house at least (Kgc‡¶) three days earlier (Av‡M Av‡M).

11. A letter to your friend inviting(Avgš¿b) him/her to go with him/her to visit(ågb) a place of historical interest(HwZnvwmK ¯’vb).
You will be glad to know that we are going to a picnic at Sonargaon(‡mvbvi MvuI). It is a place of historical interest (HwZnvwmK ¯’vb). It is near (wbK‡U) to Dhaka. I hope you will join (AskMÖnY) us. We shall start at seven o’clock in the morning from our school campus. You will come in time (h_vmgq). Your presence (Dcw¯’wZ) will give us much (A‡bK) pleasure (Avb›`).

12. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.
We are going to enjoy a picnic at Gazipur National Park on 21 December. It is one of the most suitable picnic spots in our country. We shall start at seven o’clock in the morning from our school campus. You will come in time (h_vmgq). We will enjoy there lot. You are cordially invited to attend us. Your presence (Dcw¯’wZ) will give us much (A‡bK) pleasure (Avb›`).

13. Write a letter to your friend to attend your birthday ceremony.
You must be glad (Lywk) to know that the coming 20th May is my birthday. A small party is going to be arranged (Av‡qvRb). All my relatives (AvZ¡xq¯^Rb) and friends (eÜzMb) have been invited (Avgwš¿Z). My parents and my grandparents will be happy to have you in their midst (g‡a¨) .Your arrival (Dcw¯’wZ) will make my party more (AwaK) enjoyable (Avb›`gq). So you are heartily (AvšÍwiKfv‡e) requested (Aby‡iva) to come to my birthday party.

14. Write a letter to your friend describing him about a serious (gvivZ¡K) accident (`yNUbv) that you have witnessed(‡`‡LQ).
It was January 10, 2011.After school hour, I was returning home on foot. I saw a boy crossing (cvi nIqv) the busy (e¨¯Í) school road. Just (wVK) at that moment (GB gyû‡Z©) a cruel (NvZK) truck was running at a great speed (`ª“Z MwZ‡Z). The truck driver could not control (wbqš¿b) speed (`ª“Z). He was run over (Pvcv cov) by the speedy truck (`ª“ZMvgx Uªv‡Ki Øviv). I rushed (`ª“Z Dcw¯’Z nIqv) to the spot (NUbv¯’‡j) and found (‡`Ljvg) him dead. His parents were informed (msev` †`Iqv nj) of the accident. I will never (KLbI) forget (fy‡j hvIqv) this serious (gvivZ¡K) accident (`yNU©bv).

15. Write a letter to your friend thanking him/her for sending you a nice present/gift.
I am very glad to receive (MÖnY Kiv) your letter and parcel (c¨v‡KU) of a nice birthday gift. Thanks a lot for the gift. I wonder (AevK) how you could guess (Abygvb) my desires (B”Qv) of a dictionary. I shall preserve (msi¶Y) it. It will come to use altogether (me‡¶‡Î) in my life. Many presents (Dcnvi) I received on the occasion (Abyôv‡b) but the one received from you is the best of all.

16. A letter to your friend telling him how to improve (DbœwZ) his knowledge in English.
You will be happy to know that I am going to advise how you can improve (DbœwZ) your skill (`¶Zv) in English. English is used (e¨eüZ) and understood (‡evaMg¨) in almost (cÖvq) all over the countries. By listening, speaking and reading books you can improve (DbœwZ) your English. I advise (Dc‡`k) you to read (cvV Kiv) English newspaper and listen (kªeb Kiv) to English news bulletin regularly (wbqwgZ). Read story books and novels. Try(‡Póv Kiv) to speak(ejv) English as much as (hZ`~i m¤¢e) you can. If you follow (Abymib) these instructions (wb‡`©kbvejx) you will surely (wbwðZfv‡e) improve (DbœwZ).   

3 comments:

Sanjida Sheikh said...

nice

Unknown said...

nice

Unknown said...

Jahan Sharif said that excellentn for students and teachers.

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...