Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dialogue for PSC Exam



Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could.
You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story.
Myself       :Teacher, could you tell us a ghost story?
Teacher    :Why not? I am telling.
Myself      :Would the ghost are always ugly?
Teacher   :We think so.
Myself     : Sir, we want to listen a ghost story.
Teacher   : Sure, What type of story will you like to listen to?
Myself     : Any type of stories from your mouth but I like the stories of ghosts. Would you
                   tell us ghost stories?
Teacher   : Yes, Of course. But are you not afraid of ghosts?
Myself     : Yes, I am, but the ghost stories are thrilling and enjoyable. Could you tell us how
                  a ghost looks?
Teacher   : A ghost is nothing but fear within human mind.
Myself     :Would you explain it?
Teacher  :Actually, It is a imaginative creature. 
Myself     : Could you tell me how I can know more about the ghost?
Teacher  :It peeps in human mind when he remains alone at night.
Myself     :Could I know your opinion on the ghost?
Teacher  :It can not do any harm to human beings.
Myself     :What would you say to have your reaction about the ghost?
Teacher  :People thinks that it frightens us at late night
Myself     :I wonder if you could give me a book on  ghost.
Teacher  : Yes, you can take a book of ghost.
Myself     :Could I ask you to know more information about the ghost?
Teacher  :of course.
Myself   :Thank you for your curiosity about ghost.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could.
You want your friend to lend you his Camera.
Myself     : Hello, Sumon. Could you lend me your camera?
Sumon     : Oh yes, with pleasure.
Myself     :But, I don’t know how to operate a camera?
Sumon     :No Problem. I will show you everything of it.
Myself     :Would it be a difficult job?
Sumon     :Not at all. It’s very simple.
Myself     :Then when would you give me your camera?
Sumon     :Would you please tell me where you will go with the camera?
Myself      : I will go to Cox’s Bazer next Monday.
My friend: Ok, Come my house on Sunday. I will give it.
Myself      :Thank you.


Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could.
You want to know someone’s/friend’s birthday.
Shila     :Hello Salma, could you tell me your birthday?
Salma   :Oh, sure, but why?
Shila     :Just to meet my curiosity.
Salma   :No, no. There is something else I guess.
Shila     :You are right. We would celebrate your birthday this year.
Salma   :Thank you. I would be grateful to you all.
Shila     :It’s okey. Now speak out quickly.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could
 You want some money from your father to buy book.

Myself    :Father, I need to buy some new books.  Would you please give me some money?
Father    : How many books will you buy?
Myself    :I need  books.. Would you suggest me to buy this one?
Father    :Which book do you need?
Myself    : I need an extra grammar book. Our English teacher has suggested us to buy it.
Father   : It’s a good idea. To develop your grammatical knowledge, you  should read
                different books.
Myself : Could I buy that book?
Father    :Of course,  Can you tell me how much money you need?
Myself    : It is about one hundred taka.
Father    : Ok, here is your money. Buy all books and go on with your study.
Myself    : Thanks a lot, my father.
====================================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could
You want to talk with somebody.
Myself                  :Hello, I’m Mariam, Could I talk to Nahid, Please?
Friend’s mother : Sorry, she is not at home.
Myself                  : Could I have a message?
Friend’s mother : Yes, of course.
Myself                 :Would you please tell her to see me tomorrow?
Friend’s mother: Ok, I’ll do that.
====================================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could

You want your brother to help you in making a garden.
Myself  : Hello, Suvon, I am making a garden. Could you help me?
Sovon   :Of course. Like gardening. Where are you making it?
Myself  :In front of my reading room. It is a suitable place for gardening. Would you  mind
              to come not to help me?
Sovon   :Sure, Let’s go.
Myself  :Thanks.




Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could
You want your mother to teach you how to make a cup of tea.
Myself    :Hello, Mother, could you show me how to make a cup of tea?
Rumi      :Oh, with pleasure.
Myself    :Very nice. Then let’s go to our kitchen room.
Mother   :It’s a good idea. Would you want to learn it now?
Myself    :Yes, It’s my free time. Are you not free now?
Mother   :O.K. First you have to boil water. Then mix some tea leaves with the boiling      
                water. Finally mix some milk and sugar with it. Thus tea is ready to drink.
Myself: Thanks a lot mother.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could

You want to borrow your friend’s bicycle.
Myself      : Hello ,Samim, Would you lend me your bicycle?
My friend :Sure. Where will you go.
Myself      :I am going to Mirpur. But I don’t go on foot. Could give me your bicycle?
My friend: Sorry. My brother took it to his school. Would you wait for about an hour?
Myself      :Sure. Why not? But are you sure he will come within an hour?
My friend: He always comes at 1:00 p.m.
Myself      : Thanks.
My friend: Could you learn it within two hours?
Myself       :Yes, I can.
My friend :Then you can take it.
Myself      : Thank you.
My friend: Welcome.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could

You want you mother to buy you a bicycle.
My self      : Mother, you know most of my friends have bicycles. But I don’t have any would
                    you allow me a bicycle?
Mother      :I will give you a bicycle. But you should study well. You should attend class in  
                    time.
My self      :All right. I will maintain everything. Would you buy me a brand new one?
Mother      :Yes, tomorrow you are going to have a brand new bicycle.
Myself        :Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...