Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dialogue for JSC/SSC/HSC Exam


A dialogue between yourself and a foreigner who has come to Bangladesh for the first time.

Myself       : Hello, I’m Tamal. Are you here for the first time?
Foreigner   :Hello, I’m Tanaka from Japan. This is my first visit to Bangladesh.
Myself       : Can I help you?
Foreigner   : Yes, at first I want to go to Cox’s Bazer, the longest sea-beach in the world. And then
                    to other beautiful places. Will you please guide me?
Myself       :Of course, How do you like to go, by bus, by train or by air?
Foreigner   :I’d like to go by bus.
Myself       :O. k, I’ll make an arrangement to go there. Where will you stay this night?
Foreigner   : Oh, I want to rest the night in any good hotel in Dhaka.
Myself       : Here are the addresses of some aristocratic hotels in Dhaka.
Foreigner   : Thank you very much.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A dialogue between two students who have just come out from the examination.

Mahi     : Hi, Safi.How have you done in the examination/
Safi       :Oh! Excellent! What about you ?
Mahi     : No, I could not do well.
Safi       : But the questions were very easy.
Mahi     : Yes I have no problem with the questions. I could not answer all the questions within the  scheduled
                time.
Safi       : How many questions have you left?
Mahi     : I have left question no 2 which covers 10 marks.
Safi       :Oh, it’s very shocking. Don’t worry. You’re a bright student. Try to meet up the loss through the next
               Examinations.
Mahi     : Thank you for your cordial suggestion. See you tomorrow.
Safi       : You’re welcome. Wish you good luck. See you.
======================================================================================
A dialogue between newcomers at School.
Tania        : Excuse me. I think you are a new comer.
Farhana   :  Yes.
Tania       :I’m also a new comer.
Farhana   :  Glad to meet you. Where have you come from?
Tania      :My father is a government officer. Now he has transferred to Dhaka. So, I have come here.
Farhana   :  My father is a doctor.
Tania      :Why have you chosen this school?
Farhana  :  You know that this school is supposed to be the best school in this city. The teachers are reputed and the academic system of this school is up –to-date.
Tania       :You are right.I also admitted for this reason.
Farhana   :  What is your aim?
Tania       :I want to be a dotor.And your aim?
Farhana    :  I want to study computer engineering.
Tania        :Thank you.Have you got class routine?
Farhana    :  Yes.You can get it from my diary.
Tania        :Thank you very much.
Farhana     :  You are mostly welcomed.

A dialogue between two friends about match of football.
Tasnim:Hello,Sharmin, how are you?
Sharmin:I’m fine and you?
Tasnim:I’m okay too.Will you watch the football match today?
Sharmin:I’m not interested to enjoy because my favorite team has been defeated.
Tasnim:My favorite team also.But a’m fond of watching TV and enjoy football match.
Sharmin:I’m loosing interest upon watching football matches.
Tasnim:Why?You are fond of this!
Sharmin:I was.But could you remember the final match?How hateful the field was!
Tasnim:Yes, the players of both tems were rough and they were quarrelling with each other.
Sharmin:The refree was also silent and he could do nothing.
Tasnim:So, I think,we should enjoy another game as cricket.
Sharmin:Okay.You can choose any channel you like most.
Tasnim:Thanks for your kindness.
Sharmin:No mention.Let us watch.

 =======================================================================
Compose a dialogue between Tareq and myself about the importance of learning English.

Myself: Good morning Tareq, How are you?
Tareq: I’m fine, thank you.
Myself: Well, I’m keeping pretty well. Today I have an important discussion with you.
Tareq: What’s that?
Myself: I want to discuss with you about the importance of learning  English.
Tareq: Yes, I may try.
Myself: Then please tell me.
Tareq: It is essential as it is an international language. Secondly, without having a good command over English none can pursue higher studies. It offers us  the opportunities to get a  job both at home and in abroad.
Myself: I’m afraid of learning English.
Tareq: My friend,  try to learn this English language. We can’t do but learn English. It is used in all countries of the world. It is used in expression and communication.
Myself: I agree with you. No one can prosper in life without a good command of English.
Tareq: All students must learn to read, write and speak good English
Myself: Now I am confident and working hard to do better. You’re right. Thank you.
Tareq: You’re welcome.
Write a dialogue between two friends about a cricket match.
Jarine: Hello, Tania, how are you?
Tania: Fine, thanks. And you?
Jarine: I am well. Have you seen the Cricket match between Bangladesh and Pakistan?
Tania: Of course, It’s unbelievable.
Jarine: Cricket is the game of uncertainty. Anything can happen here.
Tania: That’s right. But Pakistan was not supposed to be defeated.
Jarine: You see Pakistan was my favourite because of previous glorious record. But it is not understood how Pakistan could put up such a poor show.
Tania: Whatever might be the case, luck or ability, we are very much delighted that Bangladesh team has made the impossible possible.
Jarine: Yes, of course. Bangladesh team has done a splendid thing and brought glory for us.
Tania: Obviously it’s a dramatic win and a great achievement for Bangladesh.I haven’t seen such a contesting and enjoyable game.
Jarine: So let’s rejoice at the success of our own team.
Tania: Meet to thank you. Goodbye.
Jarine: Thank you. Goodbye.
===================================================================
Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies.
Farjana: Good morning, Shammi. What are you doing in the garden so early in the morning?
Shammi: Good morning ,Farjana. I’m working here in my garden. Everyday in the morning and the afternoon I usually work two hours in my garden.
Farjana:Why do you spend two hours for an unproductive work?
Shammi: I don’t think it so. Gardening is my hobby. I get pleasure when I work in my garden. Don’t  you have any hobby, Farjana?
Farjana: Yes, I’ve. It’s stamp collecting. It’s a hobby of kings. It doesn’t make a man unclean and dirty as yours. I feel happy when I put a foreign stamp in my stamp album.
Shammi: That’s true.But I’m proud of my hobby. It cheers my mind and keeps
                my body fit.My joy knows no bounds when the plants are in flowers. It
                 gives me divine pleasure.
            Farjana:May be.But my hobby gives me knowledge about history, geography,
                economics and culture of different countries.
Shammi:It’s getting late.I’ll go now.
Farjana:When will we meet again?
Shammi:I’m coming again tomorrow.
Farjana:You’re welcome?
Shammi:Thank you. Goodbye.
Farjana:Thank you.Goodbye.
Write a dialogue between a receptionist and a visitor regarding the reservation of a room in the hotel.
Receptionist : Good evening.How can I help you?
Visitor          :I would like to book a room in your hotel.
Receptionist :What type of room do you want,Sir?
Visitor          :What types of room do you have?
Receptionist :We have single rooms, double rooms and deluxe rooms.
Visitor          :What is a deluxe room?Does it have special amenties?
Receptionist :Yes. In the deluxe room we have a geyser, a telephone, a colour TV and an
                        attendant.
 Visitor          :Can you tell me the rent for each of them?
Receptionist :This is the tariff card,Sir.You’ll find all the details in it.
Visitor          :We are three in all-My mother,my ten years old brother and I. The deluxe
                       room of course, is too expensive.
Receptionist :You can take a double room. Sir.
Visitor          :Can we be accommodated there?
Receptionist :That doesn’t matter.We can accommodate three people in a double room.
                         You will have to pay little extra for the third bed.
Visitor          : That will be fine.
Receptionist : Please fill in this card and sign in the register.
Visitor          : Do  I have to pay any advance now?
Receptionist : No need. You have to pay at the time of departure. Here is your key. Your room number is 204 on the second floor. In case you need anything further, you can contact reception.
Visitor          : Thank you.
Receptionist :We hope you have a pleasant stay here, Sir.
Visitor          :Thank you.



3 comments:

MOBIN said...

thank you.

Unknown said...

bad effect of watchig tv

Unknown said...

Please accept my heartiest thanks for this.

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...